Famous quotes by ShahRukh Khan

       


        Shah Rukh Khan
is one of the leading stars of the Indian film industry, who has been ruling the Indian cinematic world for decades. 

        Often referred to as the romantic icon of Indian cinema, Shah Rukh has many nicknames such as ‘Badshah of Bollywood’, King Khan’ and ‘King of Bollywood’. He was a brilliant student and also did well in extra-curricular activities. He followed his dream to become an actor and his passion towards his work established him as one of the most renowned actors across the globe. 

        He has been working hard throughout his career and has never given up. He has been through various upheavals in his life like injuries and criticism, but this only added fuel to his enthusiasm. 

        The talented actor made a fresh start every time he was struck by an obstacle. He has an optimistic attitude towards life and faces all that comes with a firm belief in God. 

        As an actor, he has tasted great successes as well as miserable failures. However, the successes he has registered make his failures seem negligible. He is also a producer and even owns a cricket team which plays in the ‘Indian Premier League’, a cricket tournament. He is a family man who, in spite of his busy schedule, finds time to be with his family.





Here are some famous quotes by SRK:

Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble.

Success and failure are both part of life. Both are not permanent.

I think love can happen at any age... it has no age.

Without hurting anybody, we all tend to laugh at others' discomfort. When someone slips on a banana skin and falls it's funny.

Whenever I fail as a father or husband... a toy and a diamond always works.

Whenever I start feeling too arrogant about myself, I always take a trip to the U.S. The immigration guys kick the star out of my stardom.

I talk to Allah, I pray to him.

There's a personal me, there's an actor me and there's a star me.

Everyone has their own way of expressing happiness.

I don't teach my children what is Hindu and what is Muslim.

I work hard, like I'm sure everyone else does, and I'm very honest with the work I do.

If I talk to a girl, it's assumed that I'm having a scene with her. If I don't, then it's assumed that I'm gay.

I don't really have much to prove. I can easily go in a comfort zone, make two films a year, hype them because I've signed them as a star, make them cheap and they will be big hits.

It is stupid on my part to think of banning the media.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Object Oriented Programming with Java